Augentius is in the process of becoming part of the SGG Group (subject to regulatory approval). Once the transaction has completed Augentius will become part of the world’s 4th leading investor services firm in the world with over $400 billion of assets under administration, backed by a team of over 2350 professionals servicing assets across 24 jurisdictions. Full details can be found here.
The AIFMD is now in place across Europe and the regulatory reporting implemented, however not all formats have been standardised and different countries have different reporting requirements.
As an AIFM (fund manager) you have to report data and information to your regulators on an AIFM basis and not on a fund by fund basis. Non-European managers marketing funds across Europe are also required to report in each individual country they are marketing in.
A Simple Reporting Solution…
- Augentius has partnered with leading industry software producer KNEIP to provide a dedicated AIFMD Reporting solution, AIFMD Reporter.
- It offers more than just reporting software and provides help and guidance through the maze of regulatory reporting requirements whilst offering the flexibility to tailor the support you need.
- We can collect the information from your data sources and populate the reporting template with your data if that is how you would like us to help. Alternatively, we can simply provide you with technical guidance via a telephone helpline, enabling you to complete the reporting module yourself.
- Our system provides full work-flow mapping, with process deadlines set along the way, ensuring completion and delivery within the regulatory timeframes
- Both the dedicated Augentius team and the in-built checks within the reporting system will ensure that all relevant fields have been populated and that the data is correct. In the event of errors or omissions these will be automatically highlighted for correction.
- Once all the final checks have been completed you will be in a position to release the report to the Regulators – the system automatically delivering it to the various Regulators involved.
Visit our dedicated reporting website to find out more about our AIFMD Reporting Service
For more information about the specific roles undertaken by the Depositary, contact our team or follow the links below:
+ FOR TECHNICAL GUIDANCE & NEWS UPDATES ON AIFMD IMPLEMENTATION, REPORTING AND RISK MANAGEMENT VISIT OUR NEWS SECTION>