Augentius is in the process of becoming part of the SGG Group (subject to regulatory approval). Once the transaction has completed Augentius will become part of the world’s 4th leading investor services firm in the world with over $400 billion of assets under administration, backed by a team of over 2350 professionals servicing assets across 24 jurisdictions. Full details can be found here.
Asset Verification for AIFMD
The Depositary has a responsibility to ensure that the assets are properly registered, and continue to be registered, in the name of the fund as well as maintaining an accurate and up to date record of all verified assets.
Overview of our Asset Verification Services
- Database of verification processes for all relevant assets maintained
- Discreet enquiries will be made directly with the asset ensuring proper registration in the fund
- Maintenance of all portfolio details in Depositary systems
- Ongoing checks and validations to ensure assets remain registered in name of fund
- “Financial Assets” held with a Global Custodian in segregated accounts
- Automated systems reconciliation of financial assets between Depositary records and the assets held with Global Custodian
- Asset verification processes will be completed as non-instrusively as possible and are unlikely to incur additional legal costs
To find our more about our AIFMD Depositary Services including Asset Verification contact the team or follow the links below: