Augentius is in the process of becoming part of the SGG Group (subject to regulatory approval). Once the transaction has completed Augentius will become part of the world’s 4th leading investor services firm in the world with over $400 billion of assets under administration, backed by a team of over 2350 professionals servicing assets across 24 jurisdictions. Full details can be found here.
AIFMD Cash Monitoring
Under the requirements of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD), the appointed Depositary has a responsibility to ensure that cash reconciliations are carried out on a daily basis and to monitor significant cash flows.
Overview of our Cash Monitoring Services
- No need to change current banking relationships as Augentius can obtain “read only” access to all relevant bank accounts
- Data will be downloaded from all accounts on a daily basis so that monitoring and reconciliation can take place as unobtrusively as possible
- Cash “memorandum” accounts will be maintained within Depositary systems, based on the information and data passed to the Depositary by the manager
- Daily automated systems reconciliation between cash memorandum accounts and bank balances
- If reconciliation matches – no involvement or action required from manager
- If there should be a mis-match – we will work with the manager to investigate and ensure reconciliation
To find out more about our AIFMD Depositary Services including Cash Monitoring contact our team or follow the links below: